Empower and Heal yourself with a Spiritual methodology that works for YOU! Become a part of an advanced priesthood order!
- Lifetime access to 11 lectures
- 3+ hours of high quality content
- A community of 100+ students learning together!
- 60+ discussions
Have you felt the need to learn more about the works in your internal spiritual self?
Has the religious orders that have been presented to you not appealed to you?
Have you been marked for a certain path or deity but, lack the proper know-how as to how you can work with that energy?
The ANU spiritual Order is a way of learning that allows the student to place themselves at the center of the learning experiences as opposed to memorizing rituals, names, and protocol that serve little when it comes down to reality reconstruction.
This class series is a hardcore spiritual initiation into the deeper truths of indigenous metaphysics and natural power.
The ANU certification is divided into three course series (Level 1-3) with a final certification test. The first series dealing with the commencing level of ministry, ministry to self.
Here are some of the concepts that are covered in this series:
- Self Actualization
- Employing Cosmic Archetypes and Natural Forces
- Spiritual Baths and Cleanings
- Soul Enlightenment
- Discovering your sacred path
- What are the requirements?
- An Open Mind
- A commitment to learning
- It is strongly advised that participants take the FREE “Unleash your Inner Orisha, Unleash your Power” course, first.
- It is also advised that participants listen to the Blogtalk Radio show Enlightenment and Transformation here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/enlightenmentandtransformation
- Students must read “Grasping the Root of Divine Power”
- What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 11 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Empower the student to proficiently invoke ancient and modern day deities
- Give the student a set of exercises and a tried and proven template in order for them to design their own rituals
- Certify participants in the ANU order for those who want to perform spiritual task for other people
- Assist participants in uncovering their divine life purpose and path
- What is the target audience?
- Spiritual workers
- Aspiring Shamans
- Those interested in moving beyond religion and into a functional spiritual paradigm
- Those interested in the Orisha tradition