An Offering to Your ORI -The Ibori



Some time ago, HRU stated that I should begin giving my head more offerings, in an effort to manifest what I wanted in life – love and success. The offering that he suggested was the gel inside of an Aloe Vera plant. Honestly, I was a bit skeptical about putting the gook inside of an aloe vera plant on my hair; however it is one of the best hair conditioners that I have ever used. In addition to this plant being a wonderful condivioner, the Aloe Vera plant can be used to manifest healing and beauty.

Aloe Vera was used by the ancient Egyptians to improve their beauty and health. The ancient Nile Valley civilization of Khemet used aloe vera for medicinal treatments, beauty care, and embalming.

By many aloe vera is considered a miracle plant, because it is usually involved in numerous beauty regimes and has the same pH as skin, 4.5.

According to Dr. Rueben Titus, aloe vera is composed of 99% water, and the other 1% is divided amongst 200 different constituents, constituting a marvelously diverse mixture of antibiotics, pain inhibitors, cell growth stimulators, inflammation fighters, burns healers, capillary dilators, vasoconstrictor inhibitors and moisturizers all having a remarkable degree of penetration. How amazing!

Therefore, Aloe Vera is the perfect plant to incorporate into an offering to your head for Osun, who is the lover of all that is beautiful and a powerful healer. Aloe Vera has the ingredients to heal and of course make you more naturally beautiful.

To make your Osun Aloe Vera conditioner for your ritual you’ll need the following:

  • An Aloe Vera Plant
  • Therapeutic grade Lavender essential oil
  • A wooden Spoon
    1. Cut off a mature leaf with a sharp knife.
    2. Slice the leaf open
    3. Scoop out all of the gel into a wooden bowl
    4. Add 5 drops of lavender essential oil
    5. Mix the ingredients together
    6. Cleanse your scalp and hair with a cleansing conditioner
    7. Place your Osun conditioner on your hair, while doing this thank Osun for her presence, acknowledge her energy and request healing, beauty, love,
    8. Place a plastic bag on your hair.
    9. With the plastic bag still on your hair, wrap a steaming hot towel around your head (Think conditioning steam treatment) or you can also use a heated conditioning cap for this step.
    10. Leave on your hair for 30 minutes, during this time visualize yourself receiving all that you’ve requested.
    11. Rinse the conditioner from your hair
    12. Moisturize and style your hair as usual.

I usually do this ritual once a week, as it is pretty simple and I have to say Ms. Osun works quickly.

Take classes with the Sadulu House Spiritual Center Now!

Related Articles


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  1. Thank you for the post sista, I had some aloe plant and some essential Lavender Oil and followed your steps accompanied with some Yoruba songs dedicated to Osun/ Oshun and treated my scalp and soul all in the same breath….thank your for your informational post!