Here is a prescription that I’ve given to a client before that you may find value in.
This particular bath/cleanse is used to not only reset your spiritual energy to a spotless state but, it also attracts great Ancestral support.
You’ll need the Following:
- Purchase a white pullout candle (the large kind)
- 1 Camphor Square
- 3 Tablespoons of Cinnamon (powder)
- 1 Cup of MINT Leaves (dry)
- 1 quart of Goats Milk
- 1 cup of Kosher Rock Salt
- 1 cup of baking Soda
- 1 cup of lime juice
- 1 Gallon of Spring or River Water
- 1 set of white clothes
- Begin by putting clean linen on your bed.
- Using self-igniting Incense charcoal burn the camphor and walk through each room of your home, smoking them out (open your windows and your cupboards while doing this). Picture any harmful energy leaving your space and your spirit guardians coming in to set things straight in your life.
- Add the cinnamon, mixed with mint leaves, to the incense mix after first walking through with the Camphor.
- Clean the candle with salt water and remove any stickers from the glass shute.
- Carve the word "Suuru" onto the side of your candle; this brings a cool head and clear thoughts. Note: you can carve any word of power that you see fit onto the side of the candle.
- Rub olive oil over the candle in one direction (clockwise). Focus your thoughts and your breath while doing this on the things you desire, not what you're lacking.
- Light the candle and place it in the bathroom.
- Mix the mint Leaves, milk, salt, lime, and baking soda together into a boiling pot of the Spring or River Water; mentally and emotionally charging it with your intention and affirmation of removing any harm from your presence and body.
- While doing this stir the mixture clockwise, only.
- Pour this in a bath as hot as you can take
- Sit in it for 1/2 hour.
- Afterwards, do not towel yourself off. Let the bath air dry on you.
- Put on WHITE clothes, only, to sleep in and to wear for the rest of the day
- Place the candle in a bowl of water with the mint and cinnamon in it and put it by your bedside
- Focus on it as you sleep. (Note: Light it every night when you arrive home until it is done. When extinguishing the flame, suffocate it...do not blow it out).
- For the rest of the evening do not have any contact with anyone, NO TV. You can read a book, write, or meditate, but nothing strenuous.
It would be very beneficial to journal the experience and the thoughts that come to you the next dawning.
You will be very calm but, sensitive for the next few days so, try not to get into any disputes.
This bath and ritual is a strong step in the right direction and will begin to reset your spirit and mind so, you can start fresh.