This class is a prerequisite to our ANU Spiritual Training program.
Chief Yuya's book "Grasping the Root of Divine Power" is also the required text for ANU Spiritual Training program available here at our store.
|Module 1||The Ori|
|This covers the concepts of The ORI, Ti Bon Ange, and Gros Bon Ange from the Yoruba and Haitian Vodoun pantheons respectively. Techniques are offered as well as a breakdown of how these components of our souls play a role in manifesting the fullness of Orisa consciousness and power. *Correction – In this episode I mentioned that Agape love, as a biblical reference, is unconditional love. This is incorrect. Agape is the pedophile relationship between an adult male and a male child.|
|Unit 1||The Ori and the Soul|
|This course provides you with the proper framework for understanding indigenous spirituality and the cosmic forces of nature also known as the Orisha. In this course you will listen to the lecture and take notes. After completing this course you will have a more advanced understanding of the Orisha and be more primed to advance within the paid course entitled "ANU Spiritual Training"|
- Those looking to learn more about the application of indigenous traditions in a modern paradigm
- Those interested in the Orisha tradition
- Familiarizing yourself with the various Orisha archetypes
- Acquire an intimate understanding of the various mechanism of your own soul
- Learn how to initiate effective dialog with your guardian spirits; as well as rituals to bend energy and invoke cosmic forces
- Initiate Dialog it your spirit guardians
- An Open mind
- A willingness to follow through with the rituals and exercises prescribed