- Large stone
- Red Paint
- Black Paint
- Florida Water
- Curry powder
- Hot Sesame Oil
- 3 red candles
- Non toxic charcoal for incense burning
1. Paint the right side of the rock red and paint the left side of the rock black.
2. Place this rock at the western most place on your property or in your home.
3. After the paint dries, knock on the rock three times chanting “Eshu Mopeo” (say 3x).
4. Light your three red candles in front of the stone.
5. Say: “I lay before the force that holds power a bed of fire.”
6. Say: “Awaken to Power” (say 3x)
7. Pour the hot sesame oil over the rock.
8. Spray 3 sprays of the gin from your mouth onto the stone.
9. Say: “I give you gin so that you will strengthen my will.”
10. Take the cinnamon and sprinkle it onto the charcoal.
[phpzon asin=”B0017DRKSE” country=”US” trackingid=”saduluhouse-20″ templatename=”asin”]
11. Say: “I offer this cinnamon to you so that you will enliven and excite my internal strength.”
12. Spray the gin onto the stone again 3x’s.
13. Now sprinkle the curry powder onto the charcoal.
[phpzon asin=”B002YZ6NIW” country=”US” trackingid=”saduluhouse-20″ templatename=”asin”]
14. Say: “I offer you this curry so that you will expand the fullness of my talents and power.”
15. Now pour the Sesame oil onto the stone again.
16. Now sit in front of this structure and do 3 sets of fire breaths. With each set you do 10 repetitions.
17. When you exhale after the first breath let the air fully release from your diaphragm envisioning every obstacle in your life being blown away from around you with the exhalation of your breath.
18. On the exhalation of the second breath chant: “From my base to my crown, I am the architect of power.”
19. On the third exhalation envision you entire body being wrapped in a sphere of heat that’s emitting from your own breath.
[phpzon asin=”B0055QAD8I” country=”US” trackingid=”saduluhouse-20″ templatename=”asin”]
20. Now pour the Florida water over the stone saying, “I offer this so that you will quicken my words and intent from earth to heaven and back again”.
21. Leave the candles burning over night.