This is a group for all students of Anu Spiritual Training Phase 1.

AST1 Introduction/ 1. Mind, Body, Spirit, Soul

7 replies, 3 voices Last updated by 1 week, 6 days ago
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anwar Joemmankhan
    Participant
    @ajoemmankhan

This is for any question or insights for Module 1 & 2.

renatanicole
    Participant
    @renatanicole

One of the things I appreciate about this module is that I walked away feeling like I could finally explain my understanding of what a soul is.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  renatanicole.

Anwar Joemmankhan
    Participant
    @ajoemmankhan

Greetings,
    Can you desicribe “what a soul is?”

Danette Knight
    Participant
    @Donetta

when I meditate unresolved emotional issues form the past comes up? how do I handle this do I let it be or do I acknowledge it.

Anwar Joemmankhan
    Participant
    @ajoemmankhan

From my innerstanding you must acknowledge it in order to move past it, are you feeding those unwanted spirits( emotions= energy in motion) if so want are you feeding them. Find out what sparks these emotions and starve it from what your feeding them. In order to really put the in the past you must find a solution/cure to rid those emotions. Also when you rid yourself of unwanted energy or thing that know longer serve you, you make room for the next experience to come into your life.

renatanicole
    Participant
    @renatanicole

@Danette
    I’ve found healing the spirit causes unresolved emotional issues to come up both in and out of meditation.

Chief speaks to how when we suppress things for long periods of time it is akin to sea creatures that are under pressure in the lower levels of the ocean. They become disfigured and when we see them we are often shocked by their appearance.

I agree with Amwar in that we have to acknowledge it to move forward from it. I’ve been remembering things I had long forgotten and I allow myself to shed tears if necessary. Sometimes I’ll be at work and have a flash of a painful experience. I see it as a sign that I’m getting the suppressed pain out. I don’t hold on to it. I acknowledge it, see how it has shaped me and I make peace with the fact that I experienced it.

By making peace I mean if it requires me apologizing to myself or someone else I do it, I do whatever it takes to heal the pain by going through the process of allowing myself to move forward.

Danette Knight
    Participant
    @Donetta

Thank you, Renatanicole. This has help me to understand what I am experiencing. For the past couple of weeks I’ve been listening to Chief’s lessons on forgiveness and how to be free of resentment. What you have shared is excellent inline of what Chief was teaching. Again, Thank you for sharing!!!!!

renatanicole
    Participant
    @renatanicole

No problem, I’m glad I was able to help😊.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.