This is a group for all students of Anu Spiritual Training Phase 1.

4. Healing the Emotional Body

6 replies, 3 voices Last updated by 1 year, 2 months ago
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anwar Joemmankhan
    Participant
    @ajoemmankhan

This is for questions and insights for module 4. Healing the Emotional Body.

Ama
    Participant
    @Ama

OMG help me. I’ve taken this test twice and have yet to attempt it again, my ego is hurt.

Healing the Emotional Body – Quiz – 41.67% 03-May-2017
    Healing the Emotional Body – Quiz – 66.67% 03-May-2017

My fill in the blank responses are not correct and I’ve listen and read the material over and over yet I’m just not using the correct verbiage.

#MajorKeysNeeded

Anwar Joemmankhan
    Participant
    @ajoemmankhan

The quiz is based off information from the lecture , slide show, and reading. The questions are there for you to gain an opinion innerstanding. Did you review the questions after the test?

Anwar Joemmankhan
    Participant
    @ajoemmankhan

Also, how was the 7 day experience? I am working on this activity now. I’ve read the activity already and found that I have to plan this in advance.

J Green
    @jroache2310

The healing emotional body lesson will definitely spark the beginning of your awareness of the changes you will continue to make throughout your life.

This gets to your psychological healing – and you’re dealing with emotions so this will be “felt” the most.

You’re also going to experience the changes – some faster than others. Keep them in your mind and note your progress. When you think you should be “further along,” remember where you started.

Ama
    Participant
    @Ama

I think there was a glitch before cause i put the same answers just now and passed. Yea!!

Ama
    Participant
    @Ama

OMG, planning is oh so necessary. When I did the limited talking day, my husband caught feelings lol.

But for real the going to a body of water day was the best. I had released so much that day it was unreal.

So plan it out for real and just make sure you have fun with it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.